Located on the top two levels of this stylish complex is this great two-bedroom apartment with large outdoor balcony to enjoy throughout the summer.
This apartment has a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen offers stone bench tops, SMEG appliances and a dishwasher. Upstairs there are two great sized bedrooms both with built in robes and reverse cycle cooling, a central modern bathroom and a west facing balcony for the afternoon sunsets.
It’s in a great location, walking distance to trains and trams, Sydney Road shops and cafes, Princes Park and the CBD. There is great cafe located at the bottom of the complex and a handy Soap Bar just next door so no need to buy a washing machine.
Other features include:
– New carpet throughout
– Undercover off-street parking for one car.
– Tram stop just outside and Royal Park is very close by (Melbourne’s most scenic tram route)
– Two balconies
– Bike rack – Arc de Triomphe – for locking bikes in the allocated car space
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and two bedrooms
Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, Property Initiatives Real Estate will continue to operate inspections by APPOINTMENT ONLY FOR VACANT PROPERTIES.
In order to protect the health and safety of potential residence and our staff, we appreciate your assistance in complying with the following Government guidelines;
– Maintain social distancing of Property Initiatives Real Estate Team (at least 1.5M)
– Maximum 2 persons to attend inspection
– If you have tested positive to Coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who is diagnosed, please notify our staff immediately
– If you have recently traveled overseas or interstate and are in any isolation period, please notify our staff immediately
– If you are feeling unwell on the day of or before your scheduled appointment, please notify our staff immediately
We appreciate your assistance in this time.
Please contact Rhiannon from Property Initiatives on 0428 720 626 or email email@example.com
- Air conditioning